Ramadhan Al Mubarak 2016





Ramadhan Kareem,

May ALLAH `Azzawajalla make us among the ones who worship HIM sincerely and with a pure heart, the ones who do everything for HIS sake only.

As it is a blessed month of Ramadhan, I humblely request for both, those who have know me personally and who don’t, to forgive me for any of my shortcomings or for anything that I have said or done that may have offended you and hurt your kind feelings.

Please keep me in your du’as and also please remember our brother and sister in Islam around the world who are less fortunate than we are, and those who are suffering at the hands of the kuffar.

May ALLAH `Azzawajalla gave us the strength and energy to fullfill this month of obligation in our utmost best piety and with serenity and accept all our deeds, and may HE shower HIS Infinite Mercy and Blessing on the entire ummah. ALLAHumma amiin.


Gambar Ucapan Puasa Ramadhan














“I Will Be OK..Dont Worry"

0 Jom Komen Jangan Malu2: